Minimum of three years Dental Office Experience is Required.
• Must be extremely professional with great Customer Service Skills
• Able to effectively run the front office
• Knowledge of Office Responsibilities: Accounts Receivable/Payable, Insurance Billing, Treatment Planning, plus, collects co-pays and deductibles
• Diplomatic Problem Solving
• Excellent Scheduling-Rescheduling Ability
• Must be able to compliment Doctor’s Management Style
• Professional, Friendly Atmosphere
• Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00 – approx 6.00 p.m.
• Excellent Dentist to work with
Our Phenix City Alabama practice is seeking an orthodontic assistant
(Patient Care Coordinator) ideally with orthodontic knowledge but not required. We
are looking for the right long term team member. Primary functions of a Patient
Care Coordinator will be clinical procedures, sterilization of instruments,
disinfecting treatment area, light laboratory work, delivering instructions and
treating patients like family. The right candidate will have a great personality,
strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and computer knowledge.